Subject: [amos-list] After the eclipse the Ghizzo is back!
From: Pietro Ghizzoni <[email-masked]>
To: Amos-List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 06:15:57 +0200

From: Pietro Ghizzoni <[email-masked]>

Hi!

I'm sorry for the long period of silence... don't ask me why.. it's a long
story :)

a few notes:

At the Pianeta Amiga'99 fair in Italy i'll release AMOSPro and not AmosNG :))

They are 2 different things.

-- 

Bye!

                                     !!!
                                     o o
   +-----------------------------oOO-(_)-OOo----------------------------+
   |                                                                    |
   |  Pietro Ghizzoni - Dairymen Soft              __  /// Amiga 12OO   |
   |     E-Mail:  [email-masked]                 \\\/// 'O3O  5OMhz   |
   |           ICQ 16361472                         \/// 18MB - CD4x    |
   |                                                                    |
   | Amos Development Group Coordinator                 AMIGA RULEZ!    |
   |                                                                    |
   +--------------------------------------------------------------------+

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

ONElist announces "FRIENDS & FAMILY!"
For details, including our weekly drawing, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html